- RSS Channel Showcase 3982755
- RSS Channel Showcase 4242157
- RSS Channel Showcase 8716792
- RSS Channel Showcase 3661770
Articles on this Page
- 06/12/18--07:00: _Display One Price o...
- 06/14/18--06:00: _Shortcuts to make y...
- 06/18/18--05:25: _PO Receipt batch ha...
- 06/20/18--06:30: _eBanking ‘Pay By’ F...
- 06/22/18--05:15: _Process Manager is ...
- 06/26/18--06:00: _When attempting to ...
- 06/27/18--05:45: _How is the Units of...
- 06/28/18--06:05: _Inventory Transfer ...
- 07/02/18--05:55: _Fixed Assets – Can ...
- 07/09/18--05:30: _How To Access The P...
- 07/11/18--06:35: _How can I reverse b...
- 07/12/18--06:15: _Power BI – Create B...
- 06/14/18--06:00: Shortcuts to make your path through Dynamics SL faster and easier.
- 06/22/18--05:15: Process Manager is VERY Slow; No Errors Received
- 06/27/18--05:45: How is the Units of Product Entry by Asset (FA.040.00) screen used?
- 07/02/18--05:55: Fixed Assets – Can You Change the Class ID Once an Asset is Added?
- 07/09/18--05:30: How To Access The Progressus Partner and Customer Portal
- 07/11/18--06:35: How can I reverse bonus depreciation added erroneously to an asset?
- 07/12/18--06:15: Power BI – Create Buckets for Continuous Values
My flat rate invoice through Service Series invoices come out with all of the costs broken out. How do I get it to only display the one price on the invoice? Background: Service Series Flat Rate Invoicing is useful for service organizations who want to bill their time and materials to their customers with one […]
You know how you look for shortcuts when you know there is road construction up ahead on your favorite route to work? That shortcut can save you a bunch of time and keep you moving towards your destination, rather than sitting bogged down in traffic. In this article, we will show you some function keys […]
Many times, this is due to a problem that occurred while the batch was being released and the Purchasing Receipt batch status never got set properly to “Completed”. How can you find information to support the fact that the batch released but the status just didn’t get updated correctly? To see if this situation exists, […]
When eBanking is installed a ‘Pay By’ field displays in the AP Voucher & Adjustment Entry screen. In some instances, where the Voucher & Adjustment Entry screen has other non-eBanking customizations on it, the existing screen customizations may interfere with those added by eBanking causing the field to not appear on the screen. Note: Confirm […]
Planning was somehow interrupted and the temp tables were not cleared and won’t clear. NOTE: Confirm all users are out of SL and that recent SQL backups of the SL databases exist before proceeding. Run the following against your SL application database in SQL Server Management Studio:Select * from inupdateqty_wrk If there are over 2,000 rows […]
1. Depreciation has not been run for the period you are copying to. The total depreciation amount for the period must exist in order for the amounts to be calculated based on the percentages entered for each break down. 2. The copy process has already been run for the period you are copying too. If […]
Lets consider that your estimated units of product for your asset is 1000 over its life. In the screen, you would set the estimate value to that for the period the asset was acquired. In this example, period 01-2018 as seen below: The asset must be created with a Depreciation method of UOP. The asset’s […]
The 2nd step of a 2-step transfer batch suspends with the message “The Transfer Document for batch ‘XXXXXX’ and Company ID ‘YY’ was not found”. Note that if you try to receive a transfer that is already saved in another unreleased batch, you will receive an error message: “Transfer Document ‘XXXXXX’ has already been used […]
For example, if the asset has been added as artwork but it should have been leasehold, can the class ID on the asset be changed? You can change the Class and Category at any time and only the account information is updated. If the “Auto-update Class, Category and Location” option is selected in the Setup screen and […]
The Progressus Partner and Customer Portal is full of training materials, helpful articles, marketing collateral, videos and much more for you, our partners and customers to help get familiar and productive with Progressus! With an easy, centralized location for almost everything you need to know about Progressus, I wanted to make sure that you know […]
In a case where bonus depreciation has be adde to an asset by mistake and depreciation has been run, you can use the asset transaction screen to reverse the depreciation for the bonus id. Consider the following example: 1. You create an asset that is assigned bonus depreciation and scheduled to be taken. You depreciate […]
Create Buckets for Continuous Values Sometimes you may have a requirement to allow users to filter based on continuous values like a course grade, dollar amount, or age of a person. Theoretically, you could have an infinite number of values for a series of continuous value and this isn’t going to look great as a […]